Saturday 12 March 2016

Is it worth it ?

Hi everyone, i know i been quite this few month ( months ke ?) Haha. I just got caught up with things sampai takde masa untuk update blog. Got bigger fish to fry babeh. So i will be updating a short post today which you are actually reading right now. Duhh.

 People always ask me, is it worth all the trouble you go thru for your loved ones just so that you can get dumb in the future ? Now its time for me to answer that question.

First thing first, dont use the word "trouble" when you are doing something for your loved ones. If you really care about someone, you will do what ever it takes to make them happy. That is called effort. Effort and trouble are two different thing. Effort is something you do with an open heart where trouble is something you are forced to do unwillingly. Its all in your mindset actually which you want to call it. I will definitely call it an effort because its me doing what i want to do without anybody forcing me to do it.

Okay secondly, "is it worth it ?" Hell yes !! Its been a hell of a ride for me knowing her. I actually learn a lot from my relationship with her. I step outside of my comfort zone because of her. If you guys did read my first post i did mention that i used to be shy. Pemalu gila babi. Tak tipu. Aku tak berani nak bercakap dengan perempuan but because of "fika" i am able to communicate with girls with ease now. Hahaha. ( bukan mengatal yee ) .

If not because of her, i wont have a blog to write right now. My relationship with her actually inspired many people to go beyond their boundaries. ( many ke ? ) . At least i get to share with people out there about how relationship should be and how to maintain it.So is that not worth it ? I dont think so. In fact i feel good because im able to help people out because people who read my previous post will know what to do and what not to do in a relationship. ( wish someone would have told me before) .



I do not feel like everything i did is a waste because how could it be a waste ? Its the best memories that i will cherish till i die.  Even aku pun kadang kadang macam tak percaya yang aku letak 300% effort just untuk dapatkan dia. Rasa macam itu bukan diri aku.

So do i regret putting all my effort into getting her ? Hell no !!! Its from experience we learn that can make us better. No matter what what you do, put your effort on it and everything will go as plan. SO to answer your question is it worth all the trouble you go thru for your loved ones just so that you can get dumb in the future is YES ! IT IS REALLY WORTH IT.

Good night and see you when i see you.






1 comment: